JR&Co's teams have been keeping premises including schools, universities, offices, research laboratories, charities, medical centres and government agencies safe and secure throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
Our multi-pronged approach is based upon working with our client, Cushman & Wakefield's, recommendations:
- Prepare the Building
- Prepare the Workforce
- Control Access
- Create a Social Distancing Plan
- Reduce Touch Points and Increase Cleaning
- Communicate for Confidence Management
Based upon this approach, we recommend:
- Extensively trained hygiene stewards and supervisors to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and social-distancing compliance throughout the premises.
- Cutting-edge and innovative technologies, to clean, sanitise and disinfect viral hot spots and touchpoints.
- Regular deep cleaning using efficient and effective equipment to reach into every crevice, providing a meticulous clean in the areas traditional methods cannot.
- Appropriate PPE, hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes for employees to make them feel comfortable in their return.
Please click here to read more about our COVID-19 processes and procedures.