We know that a return to work and education is not simply a return to normal. There’s a greater responsibility on employers to enhance their duty of care by providing a continually safe and hygienic working environment. This is combined with several concerns and questions on the part of their employees around the cleanliness of their surroundings.
In a recent LinkedIn poll, 78% of those who voted told us that they would feel safer returning to the office if the communal areas were sanitised throughout the day. This demonstrates the importance of cleaning for the physical and psychological wellbeing of your stakeholders.
It’s through our approach to excellence and development of best practice that we have been able to guarantee the safety of all site users, minimise Covid outbreaks and provide a continually positive working and learning environment.
It’s this positive impact, combined with the learnings from delivering these services in high footfall, dynamic and critical environments that provides the basis of this offer to our corporate services clients.
Through our conversations across our client base, it is felt that we may not truly return to pre-Covid normal world until well into 2022. The implementation of JR&Co’s Hygiene Supervisors and Specialists, from the moment that you return to work, will not only smooth the transition back to the workplace but will ensure that you can achieve your back to work aims and protect your stakeholders from day 1.
Despite the worldwide circumstances, the onsite team here, led with dedication by Sirlene, have arrived on time, done their job as expected, not made any fuss and kept everyone safe and well by being meticulous in their delivery and standards. I could not be more impressed with them than I have been, and long may this continue. While others have been enabled to be home, and safe, they have kept coming into work, kept committed and generally been ace. Thank you, team!
The Supreme Court - Client since 2013
To support businesses in their return to work plans, we have introduced Hygiene Supervisor and Hygiene Specialist roles to complement the core cleaning services we provide.
Blending the worlds of cleaning and hospitality; these smart, articulate and ever-present cleaning resources will provide continual support to your management team and create a safe and comfortable environment through:
- Providing continually visible sanitisation services
- Delivering regular touchpoint cleaning
- Ensuring that staff adhere to all site Covid guidelines and best practice
Since the beginning of the relationship, it has been a pleasure to work with such a dynamic group of people, the team from top-level management down to the daily operatives have proven to be resilient, initiative, and reliable which has helped steer Freshfields through the challenging period of relocating offices and more importantly supporting us through a global pandemic.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP - Client since 2020
Hygiene Supervisors and Specialists
The Hygiene Supervisors and Specialists will become a critical extension to your Property and Facilities Management teams. They will provide absolute peace of mind, comfort and reassurance to your stakeholders. Further benefits include:
- Providing continually visible sanitisation services - Staff will be at ease in their working environment and a safe operational space will be created
- Regular touch point cleaning - Minimising contamination points across site, ensuring ultimate protection
- Hygiene audits and swab testing - Ensuring that cleanliness and hygiene standards are at a continually high standard
- Monitoring staff movements - Maximise the effect of our sanitising regime based on your unique environment
- Alignment with your Property and Facilities Management team - Supporting your staff to adhere to all relevant Covid guidelines and best practice
- Workplace management - Implementing best practice from the experience we have gained across our 300+ client sites
Always passionate, Cristina and the team care about our surroundings and ensure staff, members and visitors have a beautifully clean and tidy venue. The team are super responsive on communications and always go above and beyond to give everyone coming to the premises a great experience.
The House of St Barnabas - Client since 2020
Expertly trained, friendly and well-presented personnel
The Hygiene Supervisor and Specialist roles vary greatly from traditional morning, evening or daytime cleaner/supervisor roles.
In particular, the individuals we have employed into these hygiene roles have the following key skills:
- Have a solid understanding of English, are high end customer service experienced and trained and feel comfortable in interacting with client stakeholders
- Are knowledgeable of cleaning strategies and will implement best practice sanitisation techniques to maximise the positive output of our services
- Are smart and well presented, thereby representing your brand and culture in a continually positive manner
- Will take ownership of situations by being approachable and proactive around implementing and managing best practice, ensuring that your return to work plans and policies are constantly adhered to.
All personnel will be trained to a high standard, enabling them to immediately become an integral element of your site team.
The Hygiene Supervisor(s) and Specialists allocated to your site will be managed in line with your existing operational structure. This guarantees consistency of the management approach and facilitates the continued development of our operational relationship with you.
The team have remained at work throughout the whole pandemic and remained cheerful and professional throughout. In the absence of the catering team, they have been flexible in helping us manage food deliveries and controlling our stock which is not normally their role. They have also implemented an enhanced cleaning regime in our overnight accommodation enabling us to reopen this service to our members. I cannot recommend or thank them enough.
The Honourable Society of The Inner Temple Estate - Client since 2012